You don’t know me but I am obsessed with your products. I live in Utah and only visit your lovely establishment when I visit California or when my family there takes pity on me and sends me something to tide me over.
I promise to do my best to single handedly keep you in business if you build a store within 20 miles from me. Oh and did I mention I have 4 boys? They eat a lot. I’m not sure that little letter will help but you can’t blame a girl for trying.
I have to give all the credit to my brother-in-law for this pizza. He works magic with food. For reals. All I can say is it’s a good thing I don’t live closer or I am certain I would be the size of an elephant.
- Yield: Serves 4-6
- 1 whole wheat pizza dough;
- 1/4 cup store bought pesto;
- 2 cups Quattro Fromagio or 6 Cheese Italian Blend;
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced thinly;
- 6 large crimini mushrooms, sliced;
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, diced.
- Follow the directions on the pizza dough. I allowed mine to sit out for about 20 minutes and while it did I prepared the toppings.
- In a large pan heat a tsp of oil over medium heat. Add the onions and saute for a minute. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking until softened.
- Roll it out and spread the pesto on top.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Then spread the sauteed onions and mushrooms evenly over the top. Last, add the artichoke hearts.
- Bake per directions on the package of dough.
Despite all the ingredients being from Trader Joe’s this is not a sponsored post nor do the powers that be have any idea who I am.