- Timing: 15 min. to prepare, about 40-45 min. to bake
- Porcijos: 8 pieces
- 7 oz (200 g) plain dark chocolate;
- 1.8 oz (50 g) non-salted butter;
- 3.4 oz (100 ml) whipping cream;
- 3.4 oz (100 ml) plain yoghurt (sugar free);
- 5 tablespoons of sugar;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- 5-6 tablespoons of flour;
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda;
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch;
- 3 medium egg yolks;
- 4 tablespoons of cacao powder (sugar free).
- cacao powder (for topping);
- canned apricots (for topping).
- Preheat oven to 356 F (180 C). Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over a low heat, simmering with a spoon. When chocolate melts, add butter and simmer until you get a nice smooth consistence. Then, little by little, add whipping cream, mix everything. Remove from the heat and add cacao powder.
- Whisk egg yolks with cornstarch, add sugar. Then add melted chocolate, yoghurt and whisk everything until smooth. Add cinnamon, baking powder, then add flour. Grease cake baking pan (i used 24 cm diameter) with butter, pour pastry in, put it in oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until fork, sticked in the pie doesn’t come out with pastry on it. Remove cake and cool it in a room temperature.
- Put canned apricots and sprinkle with cacao powder. Add cake to a fridge for 2 hours. Remove, cut and enjoy.