After being excited with my new Electrolux oven I decided to try bake a pie with it. Inspiration, enthusiasm grows up so quickly when you have new thingies to try. The recipe came so suddenly, i new I want something with raspberries and whipped-cream – that’s an awesome duet to eat up.
Cake was so great, that next day I made the same for my friends birthday, but instead of raspberries I added chocolate, the result was as great as before. If you are curious about the taste – try to bake the same at your home – it’s not very hard, but very tasty. Check out.
- 1/2 cup (100g) cream butter (room temperature);
- 2 medium eggs;
- 1 cup of sugar (incomplete);
- vanilla pinch;
- lemon peel (grated);
- lemon aroma;
- 1 1/2 cup of regular flour.
- 400g curd;
- 2 eggs;
- cup of raspberry jam;
- teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- lemon aroma;
- 2 v.š. fresh lemon juice;
- 4-5 tablespoons of regular flour.
- 200ml cream (for whipping);
- 6-7 tablespoons of sugar;
- pinch of lemon acid;
- 1 1 / 2 a.s. instant black coffee powder;
- 1 1 / 2 tablespoons chocolate (or cacao) powder;
- 1 cup of milled almonds with peanuts;
- 1 bag of “Haribo” raspberry candies.
- Prepare pastry: beat eggs with butter and sugar, add vanilla, lemon aroma and peel. Mix everything and, after adding flour, make a fragile pastry. Stick pastry (because is too fragile for rolling) into a greased baking pie pan. Don’t forget to stick corner too. Do some little holes with a fork in your pastry. Put it in a hot oven at 160C (320F) and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove, let stay a bit.
- Prepare filling: beat and mix eggs with curd, add jam, then add lemon juice, aroma, vanilla. Mix your pastry and finally add some flour. That’s it, now you have to pour your curd pastry into a (already baked, a bit) cake pan. Put in a oven and bake about 30 minutes, in 320F. Let stay in room for 20-30 minutes, then put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Prepare topping: whip cream with sugar and lemon acid, coffee and cacao powder. Take your cake from fridge and nicely put whipped cream on top with a spoon. Sprinkle with some more coffee, nuts and decorate with raspberry candies. Let stay in a fridge for another 15-30 minutes. Serve cold, enjoy.
Thank You, for your comment, it is the first comment in this blog, so it’s kind special :))
Raspberries was very sudden decision – i’ve just noticed them in a store and they gave me this idea 🙂