- Timing: 15-20 min.
- Portions: 2
- Calories (without syrup): about 395 cal per portion
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (soft inside of fresh pumpkin);
- 1/2 cup of light milk;
- 1 big egg;
- about cup of „Spelta“ flour;
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda;
- tablespoon of sunflower oil;
- maple syrup (optional).
- 1/4 tspn of grounded ginger;
- 1/8 tspn of grounded cloves;
- 1/8 tspn of grounded muscat;
- 1.5-2 tspn of grounded cinnamon;
- 5 tbspns of brown sugar.
- Combine all spices and sugar together, add pumpkin puree and mic with a fork.
- Whisk egg with a fork, add pumpkin puree with spices and baking soda, mix everything.
- Add milk, mix, then flour and oil, mix everything.
- Preheat pan without any oil or butter.
- Add a spoon of your pastry and bake from both sides, untill golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may like…
- Classic Potato Latkes with Fresh Horseradish Labneh
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Bacon Bourbon Butter
- Salmon and Quinoa Patties