This Crustless Paleo Pumpkin Pie is a Thanksgiving favorite but also an ANYTIME easy dessert to make! It’s my super easy method of making a pumpkin pie. Also, it’s children approved by my dearest nephew and niece!
- 1 can pumpkin puree;
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk;
- 3 eggs;
- 1/4 cup honey;
- 1 tsp vanilla;
- 1 tsp of allspice;
- 1 tsp of nutmeg;
- 1 tsp of cinnamon;
- Oil or melted butter (for greasing pan);
- Some chilled full fat coconut milk to drizzle on top;
- Some honey to drizzle on top.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a baking pan with oil or melted butter.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. I use a Hand Mixer.
- Bake for about 50 mins.
- Let it cool completely. (I pop it in the fridge to speed it up).
- Drizzle some chilled coconut milk and honey on top.