I’ve just got extremely sad watching those gorgeous blogs with huge amount of great quality amazing pictures, including not only food, but also beautiful places, family pictures and other. My new camera lens had be mine more than week ago, I have no doubts that I won’t order any stuff from that service no more. With my poor equipment, poor starting in English food blogging sometimes I loose patience and inspiration. Why we don’t a have a dark wooden table next to the window? That would be such a perfect place to take photos on…
And muffins I made yesterday – nobody eats them… “Oh, it’s tasty!” – yeah right, probably it’s so tasty that nobody eats them. Hey, who doesn’t have hard times? Something everything seems so worthless and, I should say, funny enough, to post, when you know, that first reader, who’s going to read this gonna do it in 2010 or later. So what, I told myself drinking third glass of that stupid cola, I’m gonna survive this evening and translate you another recipe.
You can’t imagine how inspired I feel thinking of my new lens and about that day, when my last desired recipe will be translated and I can post only new stuff. The problem is, that with every time I’m trying to make it better and better, that’s why looking back for me seems to be very disappointing, however, even pictures and decorating are crap, the taste is great (i believe that after reading word “crap” no taste tastes great, but let’s just ignore that), so yes guys, let’s continue on my chocolate muffins recipe.
- 6.4 oz (180g) dark chocolate;
- 3 eggs (separated);
- 5.3 oz (150g) butter (room temperature);
- 3/4 cup of milk;
- 3/4 cup of sugar;
- sprinkle vanilla;
- 2 tablespoons orange juice;
- vanilla aroma;
- 1 tablespoons soluble coffee;
- 7-8 tablespoons cocoa (unsweetened);
- 1 1/2 cup regular flour;
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl, inserted in a larger one with a hot hot boiled water. Mix butter with egg yolks and sugar, add vanilla and vanilla aroma.
- Mix these igredients with melted chocolate, add coffee, cacao, juice. Then add a bit of milk and mix gently.
- Mix flour with baking powder and add to your pastry. Whip egg whites untill nice white foam, gently mix them into your pastry. Pour pastry into muffin baking sheets, inserted in a muffins pan.
- Pre-heat oven, add muffins to hot oven and bake in 350F (180C) for about 30-40 minutes.
- You can check are they ready by sticking a fork into a pastry – if forks comes out without any pastry on it – it’s ready.
- Take muffins from oven, let stay still. Eat when they are just a bit warm. If you desire, you can decorate them with a glaze made off one egg white and strawberry sugar powder and decorate with little candies.
As I did (look at the photo). That’s, basically, it, enjoy 🙂