Well the other three days I did laundry. That’s how long it takes me now to get through our new family of three’s dirty clothes. Not because we have so many clothes to wash [especially since I don’t work anymore… did I tell you I’m officially a stay at home mama?! So all I wear now are sweat shorts and nursing tanks… I almost want to wear a dress and heels around the house just to be able to wear my cute clothes again]. But three days because Logan only lets me do about two loads of laundry a day.
I never knew that a 2 month old would dictate when I can and when I can’t do laundry. But it’s so true! I’ll get ready to start a load and get one out of the dryer to fold and Logan will start yelling at me that I’m not sitting right in front of him paying attention to him. He’s like that. It’s him or nothing.
I guess that’s the good thing about having a purse. Because I keep things like that in my purse and it’s not weird because my purse is my storage place for everything, especially now with a baby. But pockets? Totally a man thing.
Thank gawd I didn’t wash my clothes with those pants because wouldn’t you know that the almond skin was completely removed from the almonds in the wash cycle. Flakes of almond skin on my clothes is not something I’d be happy about — but wait, if you remember from above my “work attire” now is completely different. So I guess almond skins wouldn’t matter?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices
- 1 package pre-made pizza dough [I used Trader Joe’s whole wheat];
- 1 cup BBQ sauce;
- 8 slices smoked mozzarella;
- 1 cup BBQ pulled pork [we had leftovers from our favorite BBQ place];
- 1/2 red onion, sliced;
- Handful of cilantro roughly chopped.
- Preheat oven according to pizza dough package directions.
- Roll out or hand toss dough to an inch thick and is in a circular shape. Place dough on a cookie sheet.
- Spread BBQ sauce over top of dough, leaving about a 1 inch border. Place mozzarella slices on top of sauce. Evenly distribute the pulled pork over pizza. Top with red onion slices.
- Bake according to package directions. When pizza is ready remove from oven and top with cilantro.